Sunday, April 06, 2008

Zach's New Room



Zach was fortunate enough to recieve a "dream" from the Dream Factory. While Zach and I were away at a hemophilia event this past weekend, the local Dream Factory worked to make over Zach's room. The final results were nothing short of amazing. The picture above is the look on his face as he first walked into his newly redone room. He was very excited and speechless. All he could say is "WOW" and "COOL" as he opened his eyes. Due to some technical difficulties, I can not get the video to upload at this time, but I'm working on it. Click Below for several more pictures.

Once again, many thanks to the Dream Factory for making our son's biggest dream come true!!!!!!!!













2 comments:

brad said...

Man, that's cool! I'm a little jealous of all the Colts stuff (and the tv)!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Thanks for sharing Mullins family. It was a pleasure to work on Zach's room.